For this fiscal year, Time for Change Foundation (TFCF) is proud to report that we have provided 58 women and 41 children with a total of 5,441 shelter nights and 130,584 hours of services; 36 families have found permanent housing with the support of TFCF, and through our Homes of Home Permanent Housing Program 15 women and 25 children received permanent housing.
Services provided include:
- 742 Case Management sessions
- 742 Independent Living Skills process groups and Nutritional Awareness
- 88 Parenting Education Workshops
- 163 Relapse Prevention Sessions
- 207 Mommy & Me Child Bonding Sessions
- 153 Financial Education and Money Management Session
- 112 family healthcare visits
96 session of Mental Health Counseling.
- 137 Certificates of Completion to our clients for the various educational classes they have completed.
Our Leadership Project consisting of accountability, responsibility and volunteerism resulted in:
- 369 Peer- to Peer groups as well as
- 4,820 transports to various community events, community services, and civic engagement functions.
As part of our rehabilitation program our clients attended
- 163 sessions of Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- 156 Twelve-Step Meetings,
- 183 Work to Win/Employment Readiness Workshops
- 390 Leadership Development Training Workshops
For self-improvement and higher education, our clients attended over 162 educational and/or college instruction classes and 335 Life Skills Education Workshops. TFCF has successfully helped 17 women with establishing family visits for Family Reunification; in total we reunited 17 children into a safe and supportive environment.
Additionally, TFCF has provided utility/rental assistance in the community to approximately 31 adults and 38 children. Lastly, to ensure that we have a drug free environment for families, we conducted 387 random drug tests throughout this period.